RSS

Quick Japanese sandwich loaves.

21 Apr

Japanese sandwich loaf ( quick bread)

It has been over 2 years since I made this bread.  And what?  I forgot to add salt!!

20160421_160529

Well, they are still edible… 😛

I really need to prepare every ingredients on the table for now!

koubo

Happy baking!

Creative Commons License
Koubo by Akiko is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.

Advertisements

6 Comments

Posted by on April 21, 2016 in How to make raisin yeast water

6 responses to “Quick Japanese sandwich loaves.

1. Yippee

April 29, 2016 at 6:36 am

Hello, Akiko:

Since I started baking again at the end of last year, I’ve been thinking about you. Miss having you in the forum. Your breads are the best! Hope you’re well!

2. Akiko

April 30, 2016 at 8:04 pm

Hi, Yippee. Me too. Sometimes I think of you as well. Are you still posting in the forum? I haven’t checked for a long time. It has been busy this year… I lost my dad in February, he got a heart attack,and he’s gone in a minute. He was at the gym… I really don’t know how to get it over… Take care,

3. Yippee

May 1, 2016 at 3:09 am

Oh, Akiko:

I’m so sorry to hear your loss! My deepest condolences to your family. Please take care and when you are feeling better, you can find me at the forum. Keep in touch, and keep baking.

• Akiko

May 1, 2016 at 5:21 pm

Thank you for your very kind words, Yippee. 🙂 Yes, I will.

4. wong chooi chooi

January 13, 2017 at 7:33 am

Hi Akiko,

I posted the question in a very write up.. I was worried that you may not see it. So here I post again – can I replace all water with yeast water when I make Rye starter? You used only 1 g of yeast water + 30g of water in your recipe..

Thank you and waiting for your reply soon.
    Regards,
    Chooi from malaysia

• Akiko

January 18, 2017 at 5:21 pm

Hi Chooi,
      Why I started with 1g yeast water to make the other starter was that I want to make close to the main starter. If you started with chunk of amount of raisin yeast starter, You can have more percentage of raisin yeast bread more than rye for a while, but gradually you can have more rye starter. If you want to make it quicker, then you better use more raisin yeast water to make rye starter.

I hope your bread will be succeeded,
      Akiko