I changed the instant yeast amount and method from this recipe that I have worked on for a couple of years.
1. I used 0.3g instant yeast for preferment, and 0.2g instant yeast water for the final dough.
* I fermented the preferment dough for 14 hours at 68F and it rise 1.5 times in bulk.
2. I did 3 times stretch and fold every 45 minutes at 68F and 1 hours later, I moved the dough at 50F for cold bulk fermentation for 6 hours.
3. I shaped without taking any bench time. I wanted to take the bench time for 30 minutes or so because the dough was way too cold to make a long baguette.. I couldn’t stretch as much as I expected..
4. Proof I took only 15 minutes. I had to go on an errand.
But it was really tasty. The crumb was creamy, very silky and sweet. The crust was really thin and crispy. I will keep the instant yeast amount, then I will try the method with taking some bench time and more time for proofing.