RSS

Cold oven method for Japanese sandwich bread with raisin yeast water

02 May

Have you ever tried the cold oven method to bake sandwich breads? This method allows you to bake your bread in a cold oven and  then raise the temperature. This allows you to proof  and bake your dough. It is fascinating to see how the dough rises in the oven and is quite simple as well. There is a high chance that  your loaf will be taller than the original way that you bake.  Of course, it tastes good too!

If you haven’t tried this method, then I strongly recommend it!

Here is Cold oven method: http://raisinyeastwater.com/2011/12/10/cold-start/

photo(7) Start from 0 F

photo(4) When the temperature reached to 284F , it was 9 minutes left. So that it took 11 minutes to heat up to 284F.

And, my Japanese sandwich bread with raisin yeast water: http://raisinyeastwater.com/2012/02/09/japanese-sandwich-loaf-with-raisin-yeast-water/

This is the best sandwich bread that I am willing to share with you.

photo(2)

shokupan

It is odd to see the loaves on the grass?

Creative Commons License
Koubo by Akiko is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.

About these ads

Tags: , , , , , , , , ,

6 responses to “Cold oven method for Japanese sandwich bread with raisin yeast water

1. Yippee

May 17, 2014 at 1:39 am

Hi, Akiko! It’s been a long time, hope all is well! I’m stopping by to say hello!

• Akiko

May 17, 2014 at 10:31 am

Hi Yippee!

I am so glad to hear from you!!! I hope you and your family do well as well! :)
      Love,
      Akiko

2. Porfirio

July 18, 2014 at 5:29 pm

It’s hard to find your website in google. I found it
    on 19 spot, you should build quality backlinks , it will
    help you to increase traffic. I know how to help you, just search in google – k2 seo
    tips and tricks

3. Davida

August 24, 2014 at 2:14 pm

I read a lot of interesting posts here. Probably you
    spend a lot of time writing, i know how to save you a lot of
    time, there is an online tool that creates unique, google
    friendly articles in minutes, just search in google – laranitas free content source

4. Nick

August 27, 2014 at 2:26 pm

I read a lot of interesting articles here. Probably you
    spend a lot of time writing, i know how to save you a lot of time, there is an online tool that
    creates unique, google friendly posts in seconds, just
    search in google – laranitas free content source

5. Christiane

September 18, 2014 at 5:08 am

Finally i quit my regular job, now i earn a lot of money on-line
    you should try too, just search in google –
    blackhand roulette system